Copyright © 2020 Flex Health All rights reserved
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Flexible scheduling to meet your needs.
- We provide you free A-Rated malpractice coverage.
- Mobile Friendly Onboarding and Credentialing to simplify and decrease paperwork for you.
- Everything made simple. We arrange travel or provide reimbursement for most opportunities.
- Direct deposit for convenience.
- Digital Timekeeping right on your Mobile phone.
- Trustworthy and friendly internal staff available 24/7 to assist you.
Additionally, we specialize in placing providers at Teaching Facilities, Outpatient Centers, Urgent Cares, and System Hospitals throughout the United States.
From Beginners to Advanced Professionals; whether you are looking to get started in your healthcare career or already have a long record of accomplishments in your profession, take a look through our job board. Everyone from newly graduates to experienced professionals can find a home with us. We have jobs openings that meet the most demanding criteria.Click Here
Are you looking for a short-term assignment to fill the gaps or something more long-term? We are here to help you find solutions to your needs, goals, and objectives. Flexible contracts give you the ability to plan your career trajectory to your exact specifications. Get started now and you could find yourself in the position you always wanted sooner than you expect!Click Here
Dedicated Credentialing Team
Our team genuinely wants to help you get started as soon as possible. We take our job seriously and we are committed to guiding you through the entire onboarding and credentialing process, from start to finish. This ensures that you avoid wasting time and skip any trial and error.Learn More
- Anesthesiologist, Radiologist, Emergency department, Hospitalist, Urgent care, and clinic positions
- Locums: Short-term and long-term assignments available and Temp-to-Perm
Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners
- Emergency department, Hospitalist, Urgent care, and clinic positions
- VA and IHS opportunities available for 13 week assignments or ongoing in clinic, Urgent Care, or Emergency Room
- Full-time and part-time opportunities available
- Coverage options include hospital, OB, surgery, and clinic settings